<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Job Title :  UI DeveloperLocation :
MEADOWS, IL Duration: 6+ month Contract *

*Must-haves 4 years of experience with UI development Strong Angular
JSJavascript, HTML and CSS skills Modern web development toolkits such as:
jquery, jasmine, backbone The ability to accomplish tasks independently and
stay in tune with latest practices Agile/scrum experience *

*Plusses Java Development Skills Web services experience: SOAP, RESTful
Cloud experience: Amazons Web Services (AWS) *

*Day to Day Participate in in all phases of development from definition and
design through implementation, debugging, testing and deployment. This
person will be brought in to design the user interface for the new learning
management application that they are building. The day will start with a
scrum/agile meeting at 10am and they will go in two or three week sprints
depending on the goal of the sprint. The team is very flat and the director
will be taking part of the hands on development alongside the development
team.__________________________________Regards Kevin Johnson| Technical
RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext