<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: .Net Developer with
DevExpessLocation: East Randolph,IL -- Only LocalsDuration: 6 months
contract -- Only Locals*
*alteast 6 month of *
*DevExpess will be fine and should be local to IL*

* Must Have Skills:5+ years of experience with .NET and SQL Development60%
of SQL Development on the backend, 40% with .NET on the frontend
Professional experience with DevExpess (6 months is fine)SQL Server
2012.NET 4.5 Framework Day-to-Day Summary:The principal role of the .net
Developer is to work closely with internal NCREIF Staff, Members, Partners,
Consultants, and other resources on projects focused around the development
and maintenance of a DevExpress.   _____________________________________
Regards Kevin Johnson| Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203)
-652-1444 Ext 115kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com