<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: Datapower DeveloperLocation:
Boca Raton, FL or Irving, TXDuration: 3+ month contract Must-have Excellent
/ must to have strong development skills in Datapower DevelopmentMust have
skills in SOAP, XML, Datapower , Datapower Appliance,X150,X152Web Services,
Web Service Security, etcExperience with implementing MQ Publish/Subscribe
messaging patterns.DataPower troubleshooting, services instrumentation,
monitoring and loggingExcellent customer facing skills*

*PlussesMQ
BrokerWebsphere _____________________________________RegardsKevin Johnson|
Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext