<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: Automated QA AnalystLocation:
Lake St. Louis, MO -- Only LocalsDuration: 1 year Contract -- Rate $30/hour*

*Must Haves:2+ years of experience as an Automated Test Engineer Experience
with Selenium or some kind of automated testing toolAbility to write
automated test scripts (VB Script, Java, etc. )Experience testing Service
Oriented Architectures (SOA) Experience testing client/server GUI
applications Strong knowledge of software development lifecycles (SDLC)
Basic knowledge of structured testing techniques Strong analytical and
problem solving skills  Ability to be productive in a collaborative and
fast-paced environment *

*Plusses:Ability to effectively manage time and work independently without
close supervisionAbility to be productive in a collaborative and fast-paced
environmentAS/400 experience Experience with Agile Methodology Rational
Requisite Pro/Rational Requirements Composer (RRC), Clear Quest, and Test
Manager/Rational Quality Manager (RQM) Experience in QA/QC software testing
including identifying required testing, performing analysis, and developing
associated test plans Experience developing SQL queries to create and
retrieve test data from Oracle and DB2 databasesExperience using vendor
software testing tools such as Selenium IDE or Microsoft Test Manager.
Experience developing test scripts for automated regression testing