who is, please contact me.  kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: .Net Developer Location:
Glenview ILDuration: 1+Year contract*

*Requirements Strong familiarity with the .NET platform in general, and
ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET> specifically Experience with ASP.NET
<http://ASP.NET> and MVC framework and relevant design patterns Strong
familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server Query writing and Stored Procedure /
TSQL skills Strong Fluency in the C# programming language Good knowledge of
CSS selectors and styles Familiarity with the Javascript programming
language and jQuery platform Expectations: The candidate needs to be able
to work independently on issues/tasks, we don't really have the bandwidth
for close supervision. The candidate needs to be able to adapt to new code
environments quickly. We have a lot of different applications written in
different styles and tools/platforms, and we need someone who can handle
that kind of disparity. The candidate should be used to working with legacy
production systems.*

*Plusses Some experience in Windows Powershell a plus Working knowledge of
using Microsoft Team Foundation Server for source control as well as ALM
Strong HTML / Client side skills Ability to cut clean, semantic html markup
Experience with the Microsoft Entity Framework
ORM____________________________________ Regards Kevin Johnson| Technical
RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext
115kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com <kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>*