We have an urgent requirement for a *SQL SERVER DBA. *This is a Contract
position of* 7 months* based in *Spokane , WA. *
*SQL SERVER DBA*
*Phone then onsite.*
The Microsoft SQL Server DBA Delivery role is part of an agile team
responsible for all aspects of logical and physical data delivery for the
enterprise. This DBA supports other project delivery teams' data delivery
needs in addition to escalated support needs from Avista's operations teams
supporting production SQL Server. The role is expected to actively follow
and contribute to enterprise data architecture standards as wells as
physcial architecture standards along side the SQL Data architect and other
solution, system and enterprise architects.
• Execute data projects using Agile SDLC methodologies, including design,
development, testing, analyzing and building functional data models.
• Execute against an information and security architecture and data model
standard and inform data architects of future architecture, security and
• Design relational and multi-dimensional data models for Business
Intelligence delivery solutions.
• Help define technology infrastructure standards with data architects.
• Support level two DBAs troubleshooting defects and performance issues in
• Develop and optimize queries, stored procedures and triggers against
information architecture and data model standards.
• Optimize and test queries, stored procedures, triggers and ETL written by
software developers, using information architecture and data model standards
• Manage the data analysis, data sources, and data mapping along with
defining the meta-data repository.
• Install, configure and upgrade DBMS server software and related products
• Evaluate DBMS features and related products
• Help establish backup and recovery policies and procedures
• Maintain standards documentation
• Plan growth and changes (capacity planning)
• Maintain Version Control
• Develop and maintain meta data and master data
• Cleanse data for dev/test environments
• Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field,
plus two (2) years of experience.
• In lieu of a Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a
related field, plus two (2) years of experience,
• Employer will accept a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science,
Engineering, or a related field, plus five (5) years of experience.
• Also requires experience with the following: multi-dimensional or logical
data modeling; SQL Server; SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
Thanks & Regards,
Ram | IT Technical Recruiter
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext: 723 Fax: 408-213-8316
r...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resourceoptions.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.