<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: SAP MDMP ConversionLocation: St.
Peters, MODuration: 8 month contractMust-haves *

*Experience converting SAP MDMP (Multi-Display/Multi-Processing) to SAP
UnicodeMinimum of 2 of these conversions throughout candidates work
historyExperience in the facilitation, training and hands-on work with the
following tables: SPUMG, SPUM4 and SUMG (ability to make corrections and
updates to them)Experience using the following techniques, tables and
programs for hint processing: UMG_Vocabulary_Static or
UM4_Vocabulary_StaticStrong written and verbal communication (will be
interacting with business users across the globe)*