<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: SAS DI Studio Location: 50%
remote  and 50% onsite in ArizonaDuration: 1 year contract*

*Technical Requirements:  Ability to lead design sessions and provide
technical leadership to the PSCC team for their specific use cases.Ability
to create design documentation based on requirements from client for
specific use cases (waterfall methodology only).Ability if use case calls
for it to do development utilizing agile methodology.Be familiar with VA
explorer and designer.Experience with doing development and migrating
through multiple environments.ETL experience extracting data out of Hadoop
and then processing and loading to VA LASR server for consumption through
VA.Strong understanding of SAS platform to provide SAS guidance as
questions arise.Experience with Data Integration Studio (a must
have).Experience with Enterprise Guide (a must have). Ability to training
clients users as needs and requests
arise___________________________________Regards Kevin Johnson| Technical
RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext