<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: Datastage DeveloperLocation:
Minnesota *
*-- Only LocalsDuration: 6 + month contract -- Only Locals*

*Looking for a Datastage developer
consultant___________________________________Regards Kevin Johnson|
Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext
115kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com <kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>
<http://www.panzersolutions.com> *