<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: VB.NET <http://VB.NET> Developer
With VB6Location: Saint Paul, MN Duration: 6+ month contract*

*Required experience:.Net, VB, VB6, Visual Basic: 3 years*

*SELECTION CRITERIAA minimum of 5to 6 yrs. application design and
development experience is required.A minimum of 3 years experience
utilizing Visual Studio, VB.NET <http://VB.NET>, and ASP.NET
<http://ASP.NET>.Additional experience on the IBM iSeries (A/S400) and
exposure to SQL, RPG-IV, and DB2 is highly desireable.A very strong
knowledge of the .NET Framework and related design and development best
practices is necessary..Experience leading small to medium sized projects
with responsibilities for:The development and documentation of Business
Requirements plus Functional and Technical Design
Specifications.Development of detailed Project Plans and
Estimates.Providing work direction for 2to5 programmers.Experience working
directly with business areas in all facets of the application
lifecycle.Experience in the areas of Insurance, Finance, or Consumer
Lending is highly desirable.Candidate must be a self starter, highly
motivated, and able to work independently or as part of a team.Must be able
to pick things up quickly, analize system issues, and modify legacy
applications without a great deal of assistance. Flexibility and the
ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a fast paced, rapidly
changing environment is a must.___________________________________Regards
Kevin Johnson| Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203)
-652-1444 Ext 115kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>  <http://www.panzersolutions.com>*