* Title: Teradata DBALocation: St. Louis, MODuration: 3+ month contract*

*Must-haves At least 6 years of Teradata DBA experienceMonitoring system
utilization, performance & capacity planning, configuring, tuning, and
overall maintenance of databases Understanding best practices in
maintaining medium to large scale Teradata databases Ability to design and
perform backup and recovery strategiesProficient in the set-up and overall
use of Teradata monitoring and alert tools to identify and resolve
performance issues Ability to develop long-term roadmaps for Teradata
environment & recommend latest industry trends and technology Automation
capabilities of procedures like installation, database health checks,
database fragmentation and patching Ability to create documentation in MS
Visio & Powerpoint and effectively communicate processes to team*

*Plusses Experience in using Embarcadero Tool.Experience with Informatica
(ETL), Hadoop, Aster*