Greetings for the day!
We have a 12+months contract position with one of our clients. Below is the
complete JD for the same. Please go through and let us know your interest:
*Client: Infosys *
*Position: Power Supply Test Contractor *
*Location: San Jose, CA*
*Duration: 12+ Months*
Please send your resume to: *frank_b...@aesinc.us.com*
<frank_b...@aesinc.us.com> and Visa copy must for Submission Purpose
• Perform qualification testing on power supplies per test plan
• Generate test reports
*Skills and Requirements:*
• Education: Associate degree (BSEE preferred) in Electronics
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Understanding of power electronics and testing procedures
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to understand test results and help resolve any issues
that are discovered
• Ability to condense test results into a clear & concise report
• Proficiency with the following equipment:
• Current Probe
• Environmental Chamber
• Experience with Automated Power Supply tester a plus
Thanks and Regards
Ph: 630-315-9545 || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"
Email: frank_b...@aesinc.us.com || http://www.aesinc.us.com
Gmail ID: frankbell.ag...@gmail.com
*Note:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with *"REMOVE"* in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resourceoptions.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.