Hi

Greetings for the day!

We have a 6+months contract position with one of our clients. Below is the
complete JD for the same. Please go through and let us know your interest:

*Client: Infosys *

*Position: Lead ETL Data Stage (Retail Domain)*

*Location: Seattle, WA*

*Duration: 6 Months (possible extension) *

Please send your resume to: *frank_b...@aesinc.us.com*
<frank_b...@aesinc.us.com>

·         At least 5+ years of experience in Datastage.

·         Experience with Informatica  is a plus.  Also experience in any
Data Quality tools is an added advantage.

·         At least 5 years of experience in software development life
cycle.

·         At least 5 years of experience in Project life cycle activities
on development and maintenance projects.

·         At least 3 years of experience in Design and architecture review.

·         Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder
environment

·         Experience to Retail domain

·         Analytical skills

·         Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment

Thanks and Regards

Frank Bell

Ph: 630-315-9545 || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"
Email: frank_b...@aesinc.us.com || http://www.aesinc.us.com

Gmail ID: frankbell.ag...@gmail.com
*Note:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with *"REMOVE"* in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused