Hi  * Associates*,

I have an urgent position , please mail the appropriate Resumes. Proper H1
B copy is needed before submission.

*Job Description: *

*Position: QA Automation with .Net and MVC4*

*Location: Fort Worth, TX*

*Position: 6 month Contract*

•              We are looking for QA Automation consultant and having
experience in .Net and MVC4.

•              Need .Net with WCF, Restful Services, API Services, and SQL

•              Excellent Communication Skills MUST.

•              Financial Domain Background will be good.

Thanks & Regards,

Ram | IT Technical Recruiter

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 Ext: 723  Fax: 408-213-8316

r...@tresourceinc.com |  www.tresourceinc.com