Greetings of the day!!
Please find the below requirement and if you are interested please let me
*Job Title: **EMC SAN Admin*
*Location: *Marlborough, MA
*Duration: *6 Month(s)
• The Sr. Storage Administrator on the Storage Team is responsible for
designing, implementing, and supporting various storage technologies in our
local and remote data centers.
• The operating environment includes EMC (VMAX, VNX) storage arrays and
Cisco/Brocade fabric switches.
• The ideal candidate will be an innovative subject matter expert in EMC
storage solutions with creative problem solving skills, well organized and
be able to work well in a team-oriented environment
• Serve as Subject Matter Expert on EMC storage technology implementations,
daily support and monitoring of Enterprise SAN environments.
• Perform and coordinate equipment configuration and installation, and
assist server team for storage configuration
• Experience with EMC SRDF and Recover Point for remote site replication
• Experience in analyzing performance statistics at the disk frame and host
level to verify disk I/O health and identify any bottlenecks that include
using frame-level utilities such as Navi sphere Analyzer.
• Adhere and follow change control protocols to implement off-hour
modifications to storage appliances and software, in coordination with the
• Work with system engineers, project managers and database administrators
in implementing storage solutions that utilize industry best practices.
• Perform capacity planning, forecast future growth/expansion on both
server and storage platforms.
• Good Understanding of latest Storage ,Virtualization and Cloud
• Escalate hardware and software issues to vendors, and work with vendors
on problem resolution.
• Train, mentor and coach junior team members in the areas of storage and
• Participate in 24x7 production on-call rotation
Key Technical Skills:
Storage Platforms: EMC (VMAX, VNX, Isilon), NetApp, IBM (XIV, V7000)
Storage Networking: FC, iSCSI, NAS, SAN, Brocade, Cisco MDS
Storage Management Software: Navisphere, Navisphere Analyzer, Unisphere,
Navi and Sym CLI,
Fabric Management Software: Cisco Fabric Manager, Brocade Web tools,
Replication Methodologies: EMC Time finder, S NAP View, SRDF, RecoverPoint
Storage Concepts: Raid, Zoning, VSAN, Masking, Pools, Thin & Thick Pools,
Auto-Tiering, FASTVP, FAST cache
Operating System Familiarity: RH Linux, AIX, vSphere, Xen
MPIO`s: EMC PowerPath, HP PV Links, IBM Native MPIO, Device Mapper
High Performance Storage filesystems: Quantum StorNext
• Minimum 5 years of EMC Storage implementation & administration
• The candidate must have a proven record with solving complex storage
performance issues, possess the ability to develop and automate capacity
• The candidate will be responsible to work independently and drive storage
design end-to-end for large projects and migrations.
MUST have heavy large scale data center production support experience
**Add me in your Distribution list and send me your HOTLIST on daily basis*
Thanks & Regards,
*Sr. IT Recruiter - Talent Aquisition *
*Work*: (770) 410-7770 Ext: 124 | *Fax: *(770) - 410 - 7737
*E-mail*: *shi...@codeforce.com* <shi...@codeforce.com> | *Gtalk ,Skype,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resourceoptions.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.