Dear Professionals,

Greetings of the day!!
Please find the below requirement and if you are interested please let me
know

*Job Title: **EMC SAN Admin*

*Location: *Marlborough, MA

*Duration: *6 Month(s)

• The Sr. Storage Administrator on the Storage Team is responsible for
designing, implementing, and supporting various storage technologies in our
local and remote data centers.
• The operating environment includes EMC (VMAX, VNX) storage arrays and
Cisco/Brocade fabric switches.
• The ideal candidate will be an innovative subject matter expert in EMC
storage solutions with creative problem solving skills, well organized and
be able to work well in a team-oriented environment

• Serve as Subject Matter Expert on EMC storage technology implementations,
daily support and monitoring of Enterprise SAN environments.
• Perform and coordinate equipment configuration and installation, and
assist server team for storage configuration
• Experience with EMC SRDF and Recover Point for remote site replication
• Experience in analyzing performance statistics at the disk frame and host
level to verify disk I/O health and identify any bottlenecks that include
using frame-level utilities such as Navi sphere Analyzer.
• Adhere and follow change control protocols to implement off-hour
modifications to storage appliances and software, in coordination with the
offshore team
• Work with system engineers, project managers and database administrators
in implementing storage solutions that utilize industry best practices.
• Perform capacity planning, forecast future growth/expansion on both
server and storage platforms.
• Good Understanding of latest Storage ,Virtualization and Cloud
Technologies
• Escalate hardware and software issues to vendors, and work with vendors
on problem resolution.
• Train, mentor and coach junior team members in the areas of storage and
fabric support
• Participate in 24x7 production on-call rotation

Key Technical Skills:
Storage Platforms: EMC (VMAX, VNX, Isilon), NetApp, IBM (XIV, V7000)
Storage Networking: FC, iSCSI, NAS, SAN, Brocade, Cisco MDS
Storage Management Software: Navisphere, Navisphere Analyzer, Unisphere,
Navi and Sym CLI,
Fabric Management Software: Cisco Fabric Manager, Brocade Web tools,
Brocade CLI
Replication Methodologies: EMC Time finder, S NAP View, SRDF, RecoverPoint
Storage Concepts: Raid, Zoning, VSAN, Masking, Pools, Thin & Thick Pools,
Auto-Tiering, FASTVP, FAST cache
Operating System Familiarity: RH Linux, AIX, vSphere, Xen
MPIO`s: EMC PowerPath, HP PV Links, IBM Native MPIO, Device Mapper
High Performance Storage filesystems: Quantum StorNext

Experience:
• Minimum 5 years of EMC Storage implementation & administration
experience.
• The candidate must have a proven record with solving complex storage
performance issues, possess the ability to develop and automate capacity
planning functions.
• The candidate will be responsible to work independently and drive storage
design end-to-end for large projects and migrations.

MUST have heavy large scale data center production support experience

**Add me in your Distribution list and send me your HOTLIST  on daily basis*

Thanks & Regards,

*Shiva Kumar*

*Sr. IT Recruiter - Talent Aquisition *

*CODEFORCE 360*

*Work*: (770) 410-7770 Ext: 124 | *Fax: *(770) - 410 - 7737

*E-mail*: *shi...@codeforce.com* <shi...@codeforce.com> | *Gtalk ,Skype,
Yahoo:* itstaffing.shiva