<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: Websphere ArchitectLocation:
Lincolnshire, ILDuration: 1Year Contract *

*Must Have:10-12 years of experience as an Infrastructure Solution
Architect/Admin Experience leading a websphere migration to websphere 8.5
creating a project plan and blueprint for a migration to websphere 8.5
Experience installing, configuring and working hands on with Websphere
Liberty Apps server Strong knowledge of IBM websphereExperience with Oracle
SOA Suite (11g and 10g) *

*Plus:Middleware technologies (Java EE 5)Systems Integration (EAI, B2B),
Enterprise portals, Identity Management Applications Performance
tuningTIBCO Business Works IBM Websphere MQ, IBM ESB and Websphere Process
ServerBEA Weblogic  (ALSB, ALBPM, ALER)Fusion (BPEL, ESB, Adapters, B2B,

*Regards Kevin Johnson| Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect:
(203) -652-1444 Ext 115kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com