Greetings of the day!!
Please find the below requirement and if you are interested please let me
*Job Title: **SAP CRM Consultant with Salesforce experience*
*Location: *New Jersey
*Duration: *6 Month(s)
• Client seeks high energy leaders ready to help shape the future by
confronting new challenges, embracing new experiences and taking on
• As a Sr. IT CRM Consultant within client Business & Technology Services
division, the incumbent will contribute to the planning and coordination of
local and global IT projects at New Jersey (Parsippany, NJ) with travel to
Whippany (5 miles)
• More specifically related to this role, the incumbent will be responsible
• Consulting with our internal customers in regard to IT-based business
processes and IT solutions in the complex Customer Relationship Management
(CRM) domain, including the evaluation of alternatives for the business and
system landscape and responsible for managing these projects in a diverse
and challenging environment;
• Overseeing cost control and status tracking, including escalation and
• Participating in user requirements and specification meetings; produce
user specification documentation based upon client business requirements
and work closely with various departments to coordinate efforts to meet
• Accessing and analyzing the requirements needed to implement changes and
advice on the options available to support the request within the system
constraints while assessing potential risks and impacts;
• Steering all required activities to develop risk mitigation options for
• Partnering with External Partners, Vendors and Company Project Teams
(including business users, project managers, application managers and
• Managing various projects related to CRM and in general Sales & Marketing
as Project Manager;
• Leading support team and managing service delivery for CRM Tool
(Salesforce.com, VEEVA, ServiceMAX);
• Interacting regularly with senior management; includes requirement
analysis as well as the entire bidding process;
Required Skills and Experience:
• You focus on building solutions and on maintaining, optimizing and
improving a client’s applications and systems.
• You contribute to a business and technical blueprint and customize the
respective Software Package Core Module.
• You may also be responsible for unit testing, contribute to integration
testing, and/or be responsible for the design and delivery of end-user
• Certification: Should have or seeking SE or ERP/SAP Level 1.
• Should be proficient in Package Configuration.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge,
Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management"
• Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE
(Leadership, Integrity, Flexibility, and Efficiency) values.
• Related to this position, we are seeking an incumbent who possess the
• Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or related degree with 8+ years
relevant experience OR Masters’ degree in Computer Science or related
degree and 6+ years relevant IT experience OR Doctorate Degree with 1-3
years relevant IT experience OR 8-11 years applicable business experience;
• Solid track record of IT consulting and project management experience in
major companies in the IT or Healthcare environment especially in Sales &
• At least 2- 3 years Project Experience with SAAS CRM Applications VEEVA/
• Deeply internalize project management methodologies and fundamentals
experienced in the coordination of professional teams including national
and international customers and partners;
• Strong history in consulting with regard to IT based business processes
especially in the HealthCare Industry.
• Excellent leadership, verbal and written communication (fluency in
English) in addition to building and maintaining strong relationships in a
global context, reconciling competing ideas on problems to a mutually
beneficial conclusion are critical in this role;
• Strong analytical skills with proven global teamwork skills and ability
to develop and foster networks in a global context;
• Experience working in a validated environment (e.g. GxP, Part 11
• Capable of sensing cultural awareness and obtaining feedback.
• Ability to facilitate the translation of business requirements into
• Ability to think creatively in challenging and changing situations;
• Strong facilitation skills.
**Add me in your Distribution list and send me your HOTLIST on daily basis*
Thanks & Regards,
*Sr. IT Recruiter - Talent Aquisition *
*Work*: (770) 410-7770 Ext: 124 | *Fax: *(770) - 410 - 7737
*E-mail*: *shi...@codeforce.com* <shi...@codeforce.com> | *Gtalk ,Skype,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resourceoptions.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.