Greetings of the day!!
Please find the below requirement and if you are interested please let me
*Job Title: **Crystal Reports Developer*
*Location: *Irving, TX - USBE
*Duration: *5 Month(s)
• Experience in Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing with emphasis on
Business Requirement Analysis, Development, Implementation and Maintenance
in Retail domain involving in complete SDLC.
• Experience in proving reporting solutions using Business Objects
4.0/3.1/XIR2 (Universe Designer, CMC, CCM, Web Intelligence Rich Client,
Import Wizard, Info view), Crystal Reports 2011/2008, Xcelsius
2011/2008.perienced in creating and updating Universe using BOBJ Designer
Tool from various Relational and SAP BW Data
• Sources (BEx queries) to build canned & Ad-hoc Reports.
• Well experienced in preparing Report Prototype, taking sign off from the
client, prepare Report Design Document, and prepare User test cases for the
report. Should be able to work in Development, Quality and Production
• Versatile experience in linking multiple Universes, creating Derived
tables and customized Hierarchies.
• Strong Integration skills between External Portals with SDK and Xcelsius,
Crystal Reports and Live Office.
• Complex Crystal Reports using Sub reports, Parameters/Prompts, Formulas,
Report Alerts, OLAP grids objects, Cross-Tab objects, OLE objects,
Charts/Maps, Running Totals, Linking tables.
• Complex Xcelsius dashboards development on the top of BEx Queries and
WebI reports using Live Office.
• Experienced databases like Oracle 9i/10g/11g, Netezza, SQL SERVER 2005,
• Good Knowledge of RDBMS, OLTP, OLAP, and Data Warehousing concepts.
• Strong Experience on database interfaces like Aginity Netezza SQL,
Embarcadero, TOAD, SQL*Plus.
• Good team player with excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of BI and WEBI are a plus.
• Airline experience is a plus
• Ability to manage projects and self with minimal oversight; must be able
to also work in a team environment
• This position requires direct contact with the end users, IT staff and
internal team members. Remote contact to offshore team members and
Infrastructure Management, DBA and Help Desk is also required.
• The successful candidate will have a proven track record of delivering
application support services with regard to SLA. Contributes to overall
results as a team members.
**Add me in your Distribution list and send me your HOTLIST on daily basis*
Thanks & Regards,
*Sr. IT Recruiter - Talent Aquisition *
*Work*: (770) 410-7770 Ext: 124 | *Fax: *(770) - 410 - 7737
*E-mail*: *shi...@codeforce.com* <shi...@codeforce.com> | *Gtalk ,Skype,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resourceoptions.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.