Greetings of the day!!
Please find the below requirement and if you are interested please let me
*Job Title: **Programmer / Developer Lead - Sr. REST Developer*
*Location: *San Jose, CA
*Duration: *6 Month(s)
• Experience with various ERP functional solutions architecture
• Experience with system design, configuration, customization, integration,
testing and support
• Experience with all aspects of the system implementation including, but
not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state
solution, the development objects related to their process scope, as well
as supporting testing and post implementation support
• Knowledge of integration points and the order in which these must be
• Experience working with design, implementation, and support of knowledge
management solutions and related technologies for collaborative information
• Experience with gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development
• Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations
• ERP certification(s) preferred
• Experience within a delivery role
• Experience with client facing consulting engagements
• Extensive experience within management consulting or consulting services
(Big 4 preferred)
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong executive presence and ability to interact with CxO level
• Mentors team members in technology, architecture and delivery of
• Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are
• Creates a shared sense of direction and community among the teams
• Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and
• Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various
• Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible
• College degree in a related area of study, with advanced degree highly
• A strong track record of professional success, preferably in the
Consulting Services arena
*JOB DESCRIPTION *Sr. Java Developer who can working on e-Learning platform
to deliver next-gen Web services to support growing client base.
• A proven enterprise software/java developer who can work in fast paced,
agile environment with minimal supervision.
• Familiar with Agile methodology, test-driven development, source control
management, and automated testing.
Av seasoned professional with 7+ years of relevant experience.
• Java and its ecosystem of web technologies Web
• REST Web services: Very good knowledge and experience about REST verbs.
Different frameworks to build REST and pros and cons amongst which one can
• Should have worked on projects and delivered REST web services.
• UNIX/Linux experience a plus
• Strong database skills in Oracle and SQL.
• Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills, Able to work
independently with minimal supervision.
• Need to contribute in design, question assumptions, existing way of work
and suggest improvements.
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong Technical leadership skills is a Plus
**Add me in your Distribution list and send me your HOTLIST on daily basis*
Thanks & Regards,
*Sr. IT Recruiter - Talent Aquisition *
*Work*: (770) 410-7770 Ext: 124 | *Fax: *(770) - 410 - 7737
*E-mail*: *shi...@codeforce.com* <shi...@codeforce.com> | *Gtalk ,Skype,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resourceoptions.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.