Please mail Resumes to r...@tresourceinc.com
We don work with Transfer cases and H1 B copy needed before submission.
*Senior Web Frontend Developer*
• Designs, Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents highly complex
user interface applications. Develops complex test plans to verify logic of
new or modified programs.
• Works with Technical Architects, UX Designer and Business SME to designs
systems and programs to meet highly complex business needs. Has experience
preparing detailed specifications from which programs are developed and
coded. Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as
program code and technical documentation.
• Gathers information from existing systems, analyzes program and time
requirements. Prepares time estimates and justifications for assigned tasks
and provides recommendations to project managers. Recommends system
solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development
and purchase alternatives
• Supports project personnel in resolving fairly complex program problems.
Works with client and management to resolve issues and validate programming
requirements within their areas of responsibility. Provides technical
advice on complex programming problems.
• May serve as technical project lead (or may need to provide backup
support to a Technical Architect lead as needed); provides leadership and
work guidance to less experienced personnel. Conducts quality assurance
activities such as peer reviews.
• Will work with users to gather user interface requirements and needs and
identify the key performance aspects of the user interface.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics or related field
• Nine more years of programming or testing experience
• Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating
systems and software (see below)
Browsers: Firefox, Chrome, Safari
Platform/Framework: REST, JSON, XML, Bootstrap, jQuery, MVC/MVVM
frameworks (AngularJS, Ember, etc.), Hibernate, SOAP, Jenkins, Git/SVN
Environment: Windows, Linux, OSX, iOS, Android, Networking, Data Caching
(distributed), Single Sign On Patterns, AJAX, HTTP/HTTPS
• 5+ years of experience in designing and developing browser-based
• 9+ years of experience in software engineering
• Well versed in emerging web technologies and responsive web design.
Experience with utilizing responsive web design technologies such as
• Expert level hands on experience in designing and developing applications
• Experience with Web Security Standards and protocols.
• Object-Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
• Experience utilizing Client-side debugging tools such as Firebug and
Chrome debugging/profiling tools
• Experience utilizing user interface testing tools such as Selenium and
• Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements and processes
into effective User Interface solutions.
• Experienced in Agile development methodologies
• High level understanding of Data Caching strategies to improve client
• Strong analytic, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
• Ability and confidence to work with all levels within the organization
• Outstanding customer service skills, excellent verbal and written
• Excellent team player with ability to work with multiple vendors and
Thanks & Regards,
Ram | IT Technical Recruiter
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext: 723 Fax: 408-213-8316
Linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/pub/rram-kkrrishnaa/86/713/262
r...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resourceoptions.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.