Greetings for the day!

We have a 6+ months contract position with one of our clients. Below is the
complete JD for the same. Please go through and let us know your interest:

Position: Data Governance Analyst

Location: Columbus, OH

Duration: Initially 6 months to 1 year and will be extended

Please send your resume to: *frank_b...@aesinc.us.com
<frank_b...@aesinc.us.com> and Visa copy must for Submission Purpose*

Must Have :

•         Implementation of Data Strategy  .

•         Establish data governance in terms of policy , process and

•         Resolving data quality issues

•         Provide guidance in terms of  data governance

Nice to Have :

•         Discuss with business to establish data governance for BigData
and Analytics need

Thanks and Regards

*Frank Bell*

*Ph: 630-315-9545* || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"
*Email: **frank_b...@aesinc.us.com* <frank_b...@aesinc.us.com> ||

*Gmail ID: **frankbell.ag...@gmail.com* <frankbell.ag...@gmail.com>
*Note:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with *"REMOVE"* in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused