Hi

Greetings for the day!

We have a 6+ months contract position with one of our clients. Below is the
complete JD for the same. Please go through and let us know your interest:

*Position: Enovia V6 PLM*

*Location: Lake Forest, Illinois, USA*

*Duration: 6 Months (extendable)*

*Please send your resume to: **frank_b...@aesinc.us.com*
<frank_b...@aesinc.us.com>* and Visa copy must for Submission Purpose*

*Job Description:*

·         A technical lead with 7-9 years Enovia V6 PLM implementation and
application support experience.

·         Should be client facing with good communication and client
management skills.

·         Should be familiar with working in an onsite-Offshore model.

Thanks and Regards

*Frank Bell*

*Ph: 630-315-9545* || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"
*Email: **frank_b...@aesinc.us.com* <frank_b...@aesinc.us.com> ||
http://www.aesinc.us.com

*Gmail ID: **frankbell.ag...@gmail.com* <frankbell.ag...@gmail.com>
*Note:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with *"REMOVE"* in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused