<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: SQL Database DevelopersLocation:
Brentwood TN -- Only LocalsDuration: 6 Month contract to hire Rate $35 per

*                                  Green Card And Citizens Only    Only
Locals Face to Face interview*

*MUST HAVE:3+ years experience of database development/ designStrong
understanding of SQL ServerT-SQL (stored procedures/  complex
queries)Articulate communication/ Analytical thinking*

*PLUSSES:SQL Server features (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, SSMS, XML, Full-Text,
etc.)C#/ ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET> developmentOracle / PL-SQL*

*Role:Work on team of 10+ Database Developers (in heavy SQL Server
environment)Stored procedure developmentWriting complex queries using data
modeling toolsDesigning/ optimizing databasesMaking recommendations/
troubleshooting database
Johnson| Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext
115kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com <kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>