Dear Professionals,

Greetings of the day!!
Please find the below requirement and if you are interested please let me

*Job title : **Applications Consultant 2 – ColdFusion*

*Duration : **12 months*

*Location : **Houston, TX*

Job description:

Primary Responsibilities:

·         Ability to understand existing ColdFusion based framework and
implement enhancement to it.

·         Consult with both client and internal team to understand data
requirements, sources, and flows Work closely with technical leads to
design and configure use interface, various workflows.

·         Working closely with Client/customer to design and configure user

·         Critical Skills:

·         Strong development skills  with 7+ years of development
experience in ColdFusion Development, HTML,CSS,AJAX

·         Hand- on experience on Java or .Net

·         Experience on ASP or JSP, JSF, JavaScript, J-Query.

·         Experience on Web services and Window services.

·         Experience on ColdFusion Builder, Eclipse

·         Additional Knowledge & Skills:

·         Experience on one of the ColdFusion based frameworks such as Cold
box, Fuse box and desire to serve in both technical and client facing
capacities Experience with Invoice data including claims workflows.

·         Experience with Web-based applications, including knowledge of
various operating systems and application servers

·         Experience on working on agile methodology.

·         Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and meet
deadlines while providing quality results.

·         Ability and desire to be a self-starter and work independently
Ability to effectively troubleshoot issues and resolve issues

·         Positive, proactive attitude

**Add me in your Distribution list and send me your HOTLIST  on daily basis*

Thanks & Regards,

*Shiva Kumar*

*Sr. IT Recruiter - Talent Aquisition *

*Work*: (770) 410-7770 Ext: 124 | *Fax: *(770) - 410 - 7737

*E-mail*: ** <> | *Gtalk ,Skype,
Yahoo:* itstaffing.shiva

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at