Dear Professionals,

Greetings of the day!!
Please find the below requirement and if you are interested please let me

*Job Title: **Workday Architect*

*Location: *Atlanta

*Duration: *1 Year,4 Months

• Hands-On technical experience in Workday Integrations including
Connectors, EIBs, RaaS, Calculated Fields, Studio Integrations etc
• Plan, architect and design Integrations primarily using Connectors in
• HR Experience across integrating across Core HR, Talent, Benefits,
Payroll, Compensation; add-on experience working with Kronos, FieldGlass,
SalesForce will be preferred
• Experience working with Middleware - MuleSoft preferred
• Excellent communication and analytical skills

**Add me in your Distribution list and send me your HOTLIST  on daily basis*

Thanks & Regards,

*Shiva Kumar*

*Sr. IT Recruiter - Talent Aquisition *

*Work*: (770) 410-7770 Ext: 124 | *Fax: *(770) - 410 - 7737

*E-mail*: ** <> | *Gtalk ,Skype,
Yahoo:* itstaffing.shiva

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at