<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: SAS AdminLocation: ROUND LAKE,
ILDuration: 1 Year Contract -- Rate $45 per Hour Must-haves3+ years of SAS
statistical programming experience or equivalent5+ years of experience in
systems supportBroad understanding of SAS and other industry-standard
software products for SDMPStrong system administration skills understanding
of application security, performance and tuningKnowledge of change
management procedures and version controlAbility to effectively communicate
designs and decisions to peers, customers and management.Experience
implementing and using SAS Enterprise software, create standards, and
manage code promotion to production environmentStrong analytical and
problem-solving skillsPrior experience in the pharmaceutical industry is
preferred.SAS platform architecture, design, and operations.SAS upgrade and
administration PlussesBachelor degree in a quantitative field, preferably
Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.Preferred but not
required: JMP (Pro), PASSClinical trial SAS programming
Johnson| Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext