<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: Oracle OTM Functional
LeadLocation: Houston, TXDuration: 6+month contact Should have 7 or more
years of experience with hands-on OTM configuration, development and
implementations.Should have at least 2 full implementation experience in
OTM version 6.1 as a functional consultantShould have hands-on experience
in configuring and developing OTM with focus in sourcing, transportation
management and shipping execution, planning to routing, freight payment,
forwarding and brokerage operations.Excellent written, verbal communication
skills, including experience in technical documentation and ability to
communicate with solution architect and project manager.Ability to work
independently, solve problems and, as needed, direct activities of other
technical staffExperience with OTM integration with SAP is a huge
Johnson| Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext