who is, please contact me.  kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: TFS ConsultantLocation: Baton
Rouge, LADuration: Full Time Primary Skills:Experience in process
consulting and implementationExperience in TFS 2012/2013 as complete ALM
tool with complete understanding of SDLC and Agile lifecycleHand on exp. in
various Tool level features of TFS for developers & AdminExpert in Release
management (using TFS 2013)Experience with Both Build and Deployment of
.Net,Web/WCF services, Windows services, SQL scripts, SSIS , SSRSShould be
able to define the process and implement the best practices for
configuration management ,build management & release management for a set
of applicationsGood hands on experience on PowerShell ScriptsProcess
Automation using various tools and scripts*

*Secondary SkillsDevops with TFS and other Microsoft toolsExposure to
various infra provision toolsExposure in working with TFS with
non-Microsoft productsTFS integration with other tools for various things
Johnson| Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext
115kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com <kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>*