Greetings for the day!

We have a 6+ months contract position with one of our clients. Below is the
complete JD for the same. Please go through and let us know your interest:

Title                        :               Hadoop developer

Duration                :               6 months

Location                 :               Smithfield RI

*Please send your resume to: frank_b...@aesinc.us.com
<frank_b...@aesinc.us.com> and Visa copy must for Submission Purpose*

Primary                 :               Hadoop

*Key Challenge*

Data layout design and development of applications using SQL tools that
transform into running as a grid pattern (distributed processes) on the
Hadoop cluster.

When these applications take a long time to run or fail, there is a large
time frame involved in problem identification and problem resolution.

*Job Description*

We are looking at bringing in professional services and evaluating a few
tools that may help us accelerate the time to problem solution.  The
professional services team help us build the following skills in our
internal teams and help them better understand:

·    Data layout best practices to avoid data skew, small files and
inefficient layouts that lead to inefficient processing.

·    Key metrics and combinations of metrics and how to look for problem
identification within the data.

·    As the grid patterns have more complex workflows to understand when
those workflows are potentially inefficient for the problem at hand.

·    The best ways to evaluate a SQL execute plan and the grid pattern
processing associated with it.

·    How to connect the dots.  – Data Layout – SQL execution plan – gird
pattern – parameters – cluster/application metrics

Thanks and Regards

*Frank Bell*

*Ph: 630-315-9545* || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"
*Email: **frank_b...@aesinc.us.com* <frank_b...@aesinc.us.com> ||

*Gmail ID: **frankbell.ag...@gmail.com* <frankbell.ag...@gmail.com>
*Note:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with *"REMOVE"* in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused