Greetings for the day!

We have a 6+ months contract position with one of our clients. Below is the
complete JD for the same. Please go through and let us know your interest:

*Position: Hyperion DRM*

*Location: Atlanta, GA*

*Duration: 6 months*

Good hands on experience in Development of application Oracle Hyperion Data
Relationship Management (DRM), Building validations, Properties, DRM
restart activities, Oracle PL\SQL queries . Should have experience in
leading small teams and direct client interaction.

Thanks and Regards

*Frank Bell*

*Ph: 630-315-9545* || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"
*Email: **frank_b...@aesinc.us.com* <frank_b...@aesinc.us.com> ||
*Gmail ID: **frankbell.ag...@gmail.com* <frankbell.ag...@gmail.com>