who is, please contact me.  Direct: (203) -652-1444 Ext
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: Business Objects Developer
Location: Vernon Hills, IL Duration: 6+ month Contract to hire -- Green
Card and Citizens Only*

*Must Haves: 3 - 5 years of experience in the deployment of the Business
Objects 3.x and/or SAP BI 4.x platform.3 - 5 years of experience working
with SQL.Minimum 3 years of experience with one or more of the following
tools: Web Intelligence (Webi), SAP Analysis for Office/OLAP, SAP Lumira,
SAP Design Studio, Explorer.*

*Pluses: Talend ExperienceSupply Chain
Kevin Johnson| Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203)
-652-1444 Ext 115kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com