I hope you are doing well
We are looking for an Account Manager/Business Development manager/Director of Marketing to work with us. You would be supporting our clients and would be working in Overland Park, KS. The other locations include Irving, TX, and Danbury, CT.
Reports to: Vice President
Salary: Annual compensation will be in line with industry norms + Benefits package +Incentives
It would a fulltime permanent opportunity with Saicon
· This position will be responsible for Sales, Client Management and growing top line revenues on assigned accounts
· 5 to 7 years of experience in selling IT staffing to all levels of management with Fortune 500 & large mid-market Companies
· Experience in selling IT services and complex Technology Solutions to Fortune 500 companies
· Self-motivated with proven track record in meeting sales targets by identifying, developing & closing IT staffing opportunities
· Knowledge of technology & project roles
· Self-starter with ability to work in a fast paced environment
· Ability to transform strategy into results
· Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
· Develop business relationships with contacts within Clients and other F500 companies for IT staffing opportunities
· Identify & develop business relationships with other F500 companies for IT staffing opportunities
· Responsible for developing large accounts and maintaining year-on-year growth
· Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning
· Responsible for Sales targets
· Maintains high customer satisfaction that meets company standards, proactively assesses, clarifies and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis
Saicon Consultants, Inc. has been providing IT Professional Services to Fortune 500 companies nationwide since 1998. Saicon provides individualized attention to each of its client’s needs and deploys the utmost quality through the right resources at the right time and for the right cost.
Saicon, headquartered in the Midwest (Overland Park, KS), is a Minority/Women Business Enterprise, Disadvantaged Business Enterprise and a SBA 8(a) certified IT consulting company that stands behind its qualified resources and services which is confirmed by its client satisfaction measurement process (SOAR). We have built a core business around: ERP, Client Server Development, and Administration. With our effective business model, we are able to consistently and successfully deliver to two of the most important criteria facing Executives today: High Quality and Low Cost.
Types of Services
Saicon Consultants, Inc. provides IT consulting professional services focusing on the following areas:
· ERP (SAP and Oracle – including PeopleSoft, Siebel, Oracle Applications)
· Application Development (Java/J2EE and Microsoft.NET Technologies)
· Administration (System – Unix; Server – WebLogic, WebSphere, Windows; Database – Oracle, SQL Server, DB2; and Network – MS Exchange/Active Directory, Cisco Routers/Switches/Firewalls)
· Analytics – Big Data, Datawarehouse/ETL, Cloud Services
Flexibility of Our Services
Saicon Consultants, Inc. offers flexibility in our services which include the following:
· Project Solutions (Small to Mid-Size)
· Team Services
· Staff Augmentation
· Contract for Hire
Saicon Consultants, Inc. specializes in providing resources in a variety of industries:
· Government/Public Sector
· Chemical/Bio-Tech/ Pharmaceutical
· Financial Services/Banking/Mortgage
Please feel free to call or email me if you have any questions. Referral would be awesome in case you are not looking or if this is not a right role for you.
Saicon Consultants, Inc.
(913) 257-3377 x 161 (Work)
(913) 273-0058 (Fax)
Inc. 500 Company – 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
Ranked #1 " Fastest-Growing Area Businesses" - Kansas City Business Journal
Ranked in Top 10 of Corporate 100 - Ingram's
CMMI Level 3 Assessed
This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Saicon Consultants, Inc. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.
P Please think about resource conservation before you print this message
Join me on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/in/anantkt
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to resourceoptions+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resourceoptions.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.