<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: C#/.Net DeveloperLocation:
Nashville,TN -- Only LocalsDuration: 6 month contract -- Only Locals*

*Requirements5 years of C#.netSQL backendMVC, minimum of 2 years *

*PlussesHas served as the sole developer on a project
Johnson| Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext
115kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com <kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>
<http://www.panzersolutions.com/testimonials>   *