who is, please contact me.  kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: Java DeveloperLocation:
Washington DC -- EAD Green Card and Green Card onlyDuration: 4 month
contract to hire -- EAD Green Card and Green Card only*

*8 years developing software applications from the ground up as well as
developing add-on components and interfaces to existing COTS productsMust
have experience working with MVC frameworksApplication ServerMust have web
services support experienceMust have application server
experienceWillingness and ability to participate in, author, and review
project technical documentationDetail oriented with strong analytical and
organizational skills*

*seeking a Senior Developer with advanced knowledge of the Demonstrates
extensive experience in creating strategies for developing software
applications. Provides direction and experience in evaluating alternative
approaches and selecting optimal approaches to design, code, test, debug
and document software.Experienced in a fast paced AGILE development
environment while supporting requirements changes and clarifications.
Ability to design and work complex application solutions while mentoring
junior developers and following Sprint deliverables schedule. Leadership in
determining Level of Effort for release requirements and enhancements based
on resources and workload. Capable to work on current release while
supporting SME input for future releases.Experienced working with a
multiple teams that are not co-located and demonstrates good communications
ability. Able to effectively communicate any questions or issues with the
customer. Bring senior level knowledge and experience to the project and
efficiencies to the development
Johnson| Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext
115kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>http://www.panzersolutions.com/testimonials
<http://www.panzersolutions.com/testimonials>   *