<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: TIBCO DEVELOPER/ADMINLocation:
Schaumburg,IL -- EAD GC and Green CardDuration: 6 month contract to hire*

*Must Haves:7 years TIBCO Experience 5.2-6.0Experience with EMS version
8.0Experience with BW( business works)Experience using HAWK(alerting
system)Experience with UNIXneed to know it backwards and forwardslogins and
edit filespatch upgradesExperience with Data Bases ideally Oracle General
networking experienceExperience with security, knowing the differences
between certificates*

*Plus: Experience with Dynatrace monitoring tool Experience with
implementing an environment from scratch