<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: AS400 developerLocation:
Buffallo Grove ILDuration: 6 month contract to hire*

*Must Haves:At least 7-8 years of pure developmentextensive experience with
AS400RPG experienceSYNON experienceCobolt experienceDesign
experienceMinimum of healthcare experience*

*Plusses:PBM experienceSTRONG
Johnson| Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: (203) -652-1444 Ext 115kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<http://www.panzersolutions.com/testimonials>  *