<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: Tibco DeveloperLocation:
Schaumburg,ILDuration: 6 month contract to hire*

*Looking for H1B who can go permanent after 6 month client will sponser the

*Must Haves:7 years TIBCO Experience 5.2-6.0Experience with EMS version
8.0Experience with BW( business works)Experience using HAWK(alerting
system)Experience with UNIXneed to know it backwards and forwardslogins and
edit filespatch upgradesExperience with Data Bases ideally Oracle General
networking experienceExperience with security, knowing the differences
between certificates*

*Plus: Experience with Dynatrace monitoring tool Experience with
implementing an environment from scratch *

*Day To DAY:60% maintenance of the environment and 40% working with
development and application teams