*Title: EDI Developer with WTXLocation: Deerfield ILDuration: 6+ month
contract *

*MUST HAVEWTX2-5 years experience / working knowledge of Sterling Commerce
GIS product.Experience coding and implementing XML and XSLT programming. PC
skills with MS Windows, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.Past experience
working successfully in a team environment.Knowledge of TCPIP protocols
like SMTP, FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, AS1, AS2, AS3 (just needs to be familiar
coding pieces/ configuring with it)Good Communication Plusses Open systems
knowledge (Java) Experience with UNIX or AIX.Knowledge of Sterling Commerce
Connect: Enterprise software Knowledge of Sterling Commerce Gentran
software (mainframePrevious experience developing in a distributed
programming environment Experience integrating with order management
systemsMainframe experience Day-2-Day Working on projects 100% of the
timeInterfaces from EDI to order management system (biggest thing) which is
why they need lots of XML and WTXReplacement of gentran*