*Title: Java EngineerLocation: Pasadena, CADuration: 6+ month contract *

*Should have experience with integration software (Mulesoft, redhat,
ApacheCamel etc.)*

*Must Haves7+ years Java Development Experience2+ years of Development on
the SPRING framework2+ years of experience with integration software
(Mulesoft, redhat, ApacheCamel etc.)Full understanding of web services and
Web API'sFull understanding of integration patterns (utilize the questions

*We are looking for someone is who is very hands on and has very strong
programming and integration
Johnson| Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext

<http://www.panzersolutions.com/testimonials>     *