Greetings for the day!

We have a 6+ months contract position with one of our clients. Below is the
complete JD for the same. Please go through and let us know your interest:

*Position: IBM Content Manager Admin*

*Location:* Monroeville, PA

*Type of hire*:  Contract / Contract-to-Hire

*Job Responsibilities*

·         Provide day to day administration of IBM Content Manager

·         Ability to work closely with Unix Admin, WAS Admin, DB2 Admin

·         Monitor incident tickets related to ECM

·         Monitor ECM utilities, Proof of delivery, MultiFunctionDevices,
Field 2 base

·         Assist in publication of ECM applications in WAS

·         Provide assistance with migrations

·         Provide assistance with greenfield deployments

·         Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving

*Desired Skill:*

·         IBM DB2 9.7 Enterprise Server Edition

·         IBM WebSphere Application Server V7.0 or higher

·         AIX 6.1 platform

·         IBM Tivoli Directory Server v6.3

·         Windows Active Directory and LDAP

·         *IBM Certification preferred*

·         *Exposure to other IBM Content Management solutions*

Thanks and Regards

*Frank Bell*

*Ph: 630-315-9545* || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"
*Email: **frank_b...@aesinc.us.com* <frank_b...@aesinc.us.com> ||

*Gmail ID: **frankbell.ag...@gmail.com* <frankbell.ag...@gmail.com>
*Note:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with *"REMOVE"* in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused