<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>  Title: SAP MII ConsultantLocation:
Philadelphia, PADuration: 8 contract contract -- Green Card and Citizen*

*Required SkillsPrevious SAP MII 11.5 and 15.0 experience on several
projectsMust understand how MII is used and how it integrates to other SAP
ModulesPrevious Lead experience is a nice to haveVery good client facing
skillsASP.NET <http://ASP.NET> skillset a
Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext
<http://www.panzersolutions.com/testimonials> *