Greetings for the day!

We have a 6+ months contract position with one of our clients. Below is the
complete JD for the same. Please go through and let us know your interest:

Job Title                 :               Hyperion Admin

Duration                :               6 months +

Location                 :               Tampa FL

Total Experience  :               8

Primary Skills        :               Hyperion Admin

*Description           :               *

1. Hyperion Essbase - ASO, BSO, Rule files, CALC script, Report Script,
concept of aggregation, knowledge of MaxL & MaxLs, understanding of
fragmentation, backup, recovery, knowledge of product installation and
issues, experience on version 11.1.3 & 11.1.2, priror experience of version
upgrade, knowledge of Hyperion Interactive Reporting, ODI.

2. Others - Primary skills on UNIX based operating systems, basic and
advanced commands, shell scripting.

3. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal along with the
willingness to lead a team

*Nice to have*

1. Knowledge of ITSM

2. Work experience in Infrastructure support projects

3. Knowledge of using a ITSM tool such as ServiceNow

Thanks and Regards

*Frank Bell*

*Ph: 630-315-9545* || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"
*Email: **frank_b...@aesinc.us.com* <frank_b...@aesinc.us.com> ||

*Gmail ID: **frankbell.ag...@gmail.com* <frankbell.ag...@gmail.com>
*Note:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with *"REMOVE"* in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused