Greetings for the day!
We have a 6+ months contract position with one of our clients. Below is the
complete JD for the same. Please go through and let us know your interest:
*.Net with Angular.JS:*
Grand Rapids MI
6 Months (possible extension)
● Strong technical expertise in designing and developing web applications
● Bachelor’s degree in a technical area from an accredited
● Thorough understanding of ASP.NET, PowerShell, SQL Server, and web
● has worked with Responsive web application
● Nice to have infrastructure experience (i.e. networking, reverse proxies,
Active Directory, IIS, etc.).
● Demonstrated leadership in technical analysis, design, and engineering of
core business applications.
● Good communication skills.
● Develop, debug, test, and deploy new and existing applications.
● Ensure that developed application solutions satisfy business and
● Ensure standard testing procedures have been followed.
● Interface with internal and external technical staff to define
application solutions and resolve problems as needed.
● Understands and knows how to implement SOLID principles and best
● Writing and maintaining comprehensive unit tests.
● Help progress and mature software development processes and procedures
(i.e. Continuous Integration, Code Coverage, etc.).
Thanks and Regards
*Ph: 630-315-9545* || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"
*Email: **frank_b...@aesinc.us.com* <frank_b...@aesinc.us.com> ||
*Gmail ID: **frankbell.ag...@gmail.com* <frankbell.ag...@gmail.com>
*Note:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with *"REMOVE"* in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resourceoptions.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.