Hi

Greetings for the day!

We have a 6+ months contract position with one of our clients. Below is the
complete JD for the same. Please go through and let us know your interest:

*.Net with Angular.JS:*

Grand Rapids MI

6 Months (possible extension)

*.Net/ Angular.js Javascript *-

Qualifications:

● Strong technical expertise in designing and developing web applications
using *C#, Angular.js*, JQuery, Javascript, Visual Studio, and Team
Foundation Server.

● Bachelor’s degree in a technical area from an accredited
college/university.

● Thorough understanding of ASP.NET, PowerShell, SQL Server, and web
services development.

● has worked with Responsive web application

● Nice to have infrastructure experience (i.e. networking, reverse proxies,
Active Directory, IIS, etc.).

● Demonstrated leadership in technical analysis, design, and engineering of
core business applications.

● Good communication skills.

● Develop, debug, test, and deploy new and existing applications.

● Ensure that developed application solutions satisfy business and
technical requirements.

● Ensure standard testing procedures have been followed.

● Interface with internal and external technical staff to define
application solutions and resolve problems as needed.

● Understands and knows how to implement SOLID principles and best
practices.

● Writing and maintaining comprehensive unit tests.

● Help progress and mature software development processes and procedures
(i.e. Continuous Integration, Code Coverage, etc.).

Thanks and Regards

*Frank Bell*

*Ph: 630-315-9545* || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"
*Email: **frank_b...@aesinc.us.com* <frank_b...@aesinc.us.com> ||
http://www.aesinc.us.com

*Gmail ID: **frankbell.ag...@gmail.com* <frankbell.ag...@gmail.com>
*Note:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with *"REMOVE"* in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused