Hope you are doing well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me.

Title: SAP BW
Location: Deerfield IL
Duration: 6+ month contract

They need a very senior SAP BW Developer with experience from Logistic or
Transportation and Finance Domains

Must Haves:
Expertise as SAP BW Developer
ABAP Development
Logistics and Finance Domain experience
BW/BI Business Explore (BEx) for ad hoc queies and analysis of query results

This SAP BW Developer will be responsible a wide array of activities within
the current BW environment for Logistics and Finance.
Day to Day
Understanding requirements and task designs
Troubleshooting and identifying issues and resolving them
Implementing changes/enhancements
Identifying ECC Logic vs. BW Logic or both and understanding the
ABAP Development
Enhancements and Extractors- adding logic to it
Custom Extractors
Transport errors and identifying issues
Monitoring process changes
Heavy Analytics and Data Flow Planning- Load data and understand data flows
(what needs to be loaded first, second, ect)
Give ETA on Data Load time
Front end development with BEx queries
On call when necessary