<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: Teradata DeveloperLocation: West
Chester,PADuration: 6 month contract -- Rate $55/hour*

*Must Have: Proficient in ETL Informatica and Teradata/BTEQ Database Good
Communication skills requiredUnixDW and BI concepts*

*Skill Desirable:  Agile methodologies *

*Job Role and Responsibility: SPOC for the customerUnderstand requirements
working with Architects and BusinessCo-ordinate with offshore to get the
development doneWork on LLDReview the deliveries made by offshoreStatus
Johnson| Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext
<http://www.panzersolutions.com/testimonials>   *