Hope you are doing great.

We have below urgent “*Oracle InQuira*” position with one of our client,
please let me know your comfortability and availability.

*Role: Oracle InQuira*

*Duration: 6 months*

*Location: Charlotte, NC*

•                Should have experience in Oracle Knowledge Management –
InQuira version 8.5 or higher, implementation and production support.

•                Should have experience in OKM upgrade, technical
architecture evaluation.

•                Should have played a client facing role as a Technology
Architect / Lead Consultant / Support Lead

•                Should have worked in an onsite-offshore engagement

•                *Languages:* Java, J2ee, PL/SQL, WebServices, Struts, XML,

•                *Server:* Apache Tomcat, Oracle Weblogic

•                *Operating System:* Mac OS, Linux, Windows (Linux is must)

*Functional Exposure to following areas*

•                Information Manager

•                Answer Flows

•                Multi- Lingual Configurations/ Set ups

•                Infocenter (Configuration and set up)

•                Analytics

•                Authoring & Publishing artifacts

•                Artifact Lifecycle

•                KCS methodology

*Technical Expertise in following areas*

•                iConnect

•                Integrations of OKM with CRM systems like Siebel, EBS,

•                Workflows

•                Configuration

•                OKM installation/ set up etc.

•                Administration

Thanks and Regards

*Frank Bell*

*Ph: 630-315-9545* || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"
*Email: frank_b...@aesinc.us.com <frank_b...@aesinc.us.com>* ||
*Gmail ID: frankbell.ag...@gmail.com <frankbell.ag...@gmail.com>*