who is, please contact me. kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: iOS DeveloperLocation:
Morristown, NJ -- Only LocalsDuration: 30 months contract -- Rate $50 per
Hour Must Haves:STRONG experience in designing, building & managing
development of core iOS applications and core APIs Knowledge of JavaScript
bridge and hybrid development into HTML5, CSS3 web technologiesiPhone/iPad
application development using Objective-C , Xcode, and UI KitExperience
and/or strong knowledge of Core Animation and Core Graphics Experience with
OpenGL ES Experience with unity 3DBachelors Degree *

*Plusses:Previous experience Supply Chain applications *

*ROLE: Looking a strong iOS Developer to join the Supply Chain team of one
of our Fortune 500 Telecom clients. We are looking for candidates with
STRONG core iOS development experience and development of core APIs. Our
client is looking for someone to develop an iOS application that focuses on
scanning features during point of sale. The UX and UI designers have
already created all of the wireframes and templates, now they are looking
for someone to bring it life and physically develop the application. We
need someone who can immediately hit the ground running and is a mid-senior
level developer. They will be designing and building these iOS applications
from scratch using Objective C, Xcode, and the UIKit. We need candidates
who have developed iOS applications from start to finish, and have worked
on very skilled tasks, not just surface level modifications and
Johnson| Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext
115kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com <kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>*