Greetings for the day!

We have a 6+ months contract position with one of our clients. Below is the
complete JD for the same. Please go through and let us know your interest:

*Job Title                 :               System Analyst*

*Duration                :               6 months*

*Location                 :               Durham NC*

Primary Skills        :               System Analyst, java, web services

Description           :

candidates shoud have following experience

Preparing high level design document

Perform system analysis

Interaction mapping across the system

Should have good knowledge in java, web services

Thanks and Regards

*Frank Bell*

*Ph: 630-315-9545* || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"
*Email: **frank_b...@aesinc.us.com* <frank_b...@aesinc.us.com> ||
*Gmail ID: **frankbell.ag...@gmail.com* <frankbell.ag...@gmail.com>