Hi

Greetings for the day!

We have a 6+ months contract position with one of our clients. Below is the
complete JD for the same. Please go through and let us know your interest:

*Position: MS Exchange Engineer*

*Location: Jersey City NJ*

*Duration: 6 Months*

   - A minimum of 5 years’ experience administering Microsoft Exchange
   - A minimum of 5 years’ experience with Microsoft Active Directory and
   Windows Server platforms
   - Proficient in PowerShell with an understanding of scripting
   - Microsoft Server/Exchange certifications desired
   - Microsoft O365 experience preferred
   - Working knowledge of VMware virtualization technologies
   - Willing to be on-call 24/7
   - Willing to work weekends as needed
   - Willing to work various shifts as needed

Thanks and Regards

*Frank Bell*

*Ph: 630-315-9545* || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"
*Email: frank_b...@aesinc.us.com <frank_b...@aesinc.us.com>* ||
http://www.aesinc.us.com
*Gmail ID: frankbell.ag...@gmail.com <frankbell.ag...@gmail.com>*