Greetings for the day!

We have a 6+ months contract position with one of our clients. Below is the
complete JD for the same. Please go through and let us know your interest:

*Job Title                 :               J2EE developer*

*Duration                :               6 months*

*Location                 :               Orlando FL*

Total Experience: 10+

Primary Skills        :               J2ee, angular JS, node JS

Description           :

1.    Couple of years of large systems software design and development
experience using J2EE-based systems, Service Oriented architecture, web
services, XML, SOAP, WSDL Angular JS, Node.JS

2.    Fluent in multiple programming languages and database technologies

3.    Strong visioning, problem-solving and solution development
skills.  Ability
to translate business requirements into a solution

4.    Strong communication skills

5.    Strong Interpersonal Skills ability to work with people with a
variety of skill sets

6.    Experience with development of consumer-facing applications in full

7.    Good understanding of the different architecture patterns and their

8.    Experience in working with Agile

Thanks and Regards

*Frank Bell*

*Ph: 630-315-9545* || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"
*Email: frank_b...@aesinc.us.com <frank_b...@aesinc.us.com>* ||
*Gmail ID: frankbell.ag...@gmail.com <frankbell.ag...@gmail.com>*